Willpower is not something I focus on at all when it comes to healthy eating and weight loss.
Because suppressed and repressed desires and emotions and a lack of pleasure and love are the cause of emotional eating in the first place.
Any attempt to exercise willpower only makes things worse, because willpower IS suppression.
My approach to emotional eating is to first stop taking on the identity of being an emotional eater and to then stop “trying” not to be one.
Instead meet yourself where …
IS FOOD YOUR DEVIL?
HOW YOUR EMOTIONAL WEIGHT MAKES YOU FAT
YOUR BODY IS NOT FAILING YOU
It’s trying to get your attention and speak to you.
Symptoms are the language of your body.
Are you willing to stop and really listen to what your body is trying to tell you….
- Is your body is asking you to nourish it deeper (on all the levels)?
- Could it be asking you to stop taking in toxins (on all the levels)?
- Might it be asking you to let go (on all the levels)?
Your health and body shape is not only a reflection of your diet and lifestyle, but also a reflection of your emotions.…
WHY I STILL BECAME OBESE ANYWAY & WHAT I WOKE UP TO
- Besides the fact that I ate natural, organic whole foods, I still became obese.
- Besides the fact that I was a lacto-vegetarian for 13 years (no eggs), I still became obese.
- Besides the fact that I was a health nut, I still became obese.
- Besides the fact that I knew a lot about nutrition, I still became obese.
Here’s what I woke up to…..
1. I ate way too many carbs, even though I didn’t eat white flour or white sugar. Too many complex carbs equals too much sugar. While natural healthy wh…
5 Principles For Permanent Weight Loss
How I Lost 10+ Dress Sizes Without Dieting (and how the Delish approach can do the same for you).
Keep reading to find the missing pieces of your permanent weight loss puzzle.
Principle 1: HEALTH FIRST
- Natural Whole Foods & Natural Non-Toxic Lifestyle is the Non Negotiable Foundation. If your body is deficient in nutrients and overwhelmed with toxins, your extra body fat should be (or will be) the least of your worries. The reason your body won't release the fat, is because it ALREADY is the …
PATIENCE IS THE PATH TO PERMANENT WEIGHT LOSS
It took me 3 years to get from 176 lbs to my ideal weight of 135 lbs, from a size 16 to a size 6.
Most people bemoan the truth of what it really takes to lose weight permanently, and simply won't take the long road.
It’s been more than 10 years, and I am still a size 6.
If you want permanent weight loss, you must prioritize progress and accept plateaus as part of the path, because they simply are.
Personally, I didn't even care when months went by without losing even a single pound. I was just h…
WHY YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO UN-DIET SCHOOL
The first step to permanent weight loss is transitioning from the SAD (standard north american diet) to a natural whole foods diet.
After you put the whole foods foundation in place, it's time now to deepen your knowledge of weight loss physiology and the hormonal basis of obesity - so that you are not tempted to revert to counting calories, dieting, avoiding fat and exercising the wrong way and for the wrong reasons.
The second step to permanent weight loss is learning EVEN MORE.
Knowledge is the …
How to use your weight loss challenge as a positive catalyst to change your whole life.
The path to permanent weight loss without dieting, is prioritizing what is going on inside of you - before prioritizing your reflection in the mirror.
The shifts happen from the inside out, not from the outside in - or in other words NOT FROM pushing and shoving and forcing your body to lose weight in ways that are driven by willpower, pain and deprivation - which create only temporary reflection changes in the mirror anyway.
This is how you release weight without counting calories and all that ot…
Do you feel futile about your weight, like nothing will work for you?
- Mindset (51)
- Restaurant Reviews (1)
- Skinny Bombs (9)
- Skinny Desserts (6)
- Cleansing for Weight Loss (19)
- Become Certified (10)
- Appetizers (1)
- Weight Loss Blocks (physiological) (12)
- Breakfast (4)
- Case Studies (1)
- Snacks (1)
- Eliminate Excuses (1)
- Testimonials (5)
- Weight Loss Physiology (4)
- Weight Wisdom (9)
- Videos (1)
- Recipes (18)
- Group Coaching (1)
- Chocolate (9)
- Chocolate (1)
- metaphysical (1)
- emotional weight (2)
- Emotional Eating (1)